Purview is a fun-loving team of professionals who work hard and care deeply about improving medical outcomes for patients through cutting-edge technology. We’re industry thought leaders who champion true progress and innovation in the health care technology arena. We create products that have helped improve patient care for millions of patients in over 170 countries around the world.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates interest and experience in project management to join our team. The applicant should be someone who specializes in multitasking, with excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate is a dedicated, hardworking, detail-oriented, problem-solver eager to provide exceptional client services to our worldwide base of healthcare, veterinary, and legal organizations. In this role you will be working remotely with the ability to work in the office should the need or want arise.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process of customers on a regular basis.
- Interacting with customer administrators, third-party vendors, medical doctors, and patients (as needed) to accomplish project objectives.
- Working directly with clients and our sales team to identify success criteria for projects.
- Preparing scope of work plans, identifying the necessary resources, and creating schedules using various computer systems.
- Leading a customer onboard through the standard project phases of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing.
- Reporting to management regularly on the status of all projects.
- Keeping teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Using a customer relationship management (CRM) system to document customer information, manage project pipelines, and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Utilizing a knowledge base to research, update, and process customer information for current and future projects.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and bring positive energy to your work.
- Have strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Have demonstrated ability to create and follow project scopes and schedules.
- Can work with autonomy.
- Are consistently on-time and reliable.
- Have a desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Have project management experience with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Business Model.
- Have a bachelor's degree in business management, computer science, marketing or related field.
- Have a PMP or related project management certification or training.
- Have experience with Computer Systems (Work Flows, Architecture, Security, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full-time, salaried position. Employee benefits include the ability to work from home, company subsidized health insurance, company contribution to a retirement plan and health saving account, education, and wellness reimbursement program, and paid time off and holidays.