Purview is a fast-growing healthcare technology company focused on disrupting the integration of medical records systems. We are an entrepreneurial, high-energy business. Our solutions are used by healthcare professionals in over 150 countries on 6 continents in some of the most prestigious health care institutions in the world.
Purview is seeking a smart, curious, empathetic, self-motivated candidate for the role of Inbound Marketing Intern. The Inbound Marketing Intern position is designed to provide hands-on training in inbound marketing strategies to drive tangible business results.
The candidate will work closely with our marketing team and will be involved in the process of:
- Creating content that aligns with our clients’ interests and industry needs
- Contributing to premium content projects such as ebooks and whitepapers
- Developing lead scoring algorithms to identify Market Qualified Leads
- Managing lead nurturing and email campaigns including planning, testing, evaluating and reporting
- Producing and promoting relevant webinars
- Conducting analytical projects to improve the results we get from our marketing strategies
- Optimizing lead nurturing campaigns
- Managing Purview's social media presence
- Publishing written content to Purview's blog
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Developing and implementing keyword strategies to improve online ranking and traffic
- Creating and optimizing landing pages
- Updating our website
- Supporting our marketing team in the creation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports summarizing our performance
We will train the successful applicant in our technology, our marketing and sales process, and the medical imaging industry. Eagerness for continual learning is an important characteristic of the right candidate.
The position involves daily coordination with our team of marketing experts including web developers, graphic designers, and copywriters. This is an opportunity to learn applicable marketing strategies that will be transferable to future work positions.
This role is a paid internship position.
The right candidate will be seeking a learning opportunity with the ability to make an immediate impact on actual marketing and business operations.
Background check may be required.
Department & Supervisor
This position reports to the Director of Operations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Coursework toward a Bachelors degree
- Self-Motivated and driven
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated intelligence
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Technical acumen necessary to understand medical technology
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience on the major social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies
Desired (but not required) skills include:
- Familiarity with WordPress and HubSpot
- Graphic design background