Purview is a fun-loving team of professionals who work hard and care deeply about improving medical outcomes for patients through cutting-edge technology. We’re industry thought leaders who champion true progress and innovation in the health care technology arena. We create products that have helped improve patient care for millions of patients in over 170 countries around the world.
We are seeking a hardworking, curious, technically adept, problem-solver who is eager to provide exceptional customer service to our worldwide base of healthcare clients. This is an entry-level position with high growth potential. This position is responsible for ensuring responsive, effective, high-quality customer support. You will be working remotely with the ability to work in the office should the need or want arise. We are currently hiring employees in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Participating and leading daily operations of the support desk. The support desk provides
telephone, remote, e-mail, and web support for healthcare customers.
- Applying your existing knowledge of information systems together with the training you will receive to service and assist customers.
- Identifying, investigating, and researching questions to resolve user, software, and information
systems issues in a timely and highly responsive manner.
- Prioritizing issues using appropriate escalation procedures and coordinating referrals to internal
technical, professional, or service personnel as needed.
- Maintaining data and analytics to report to management and improve on processes.
- Have great communication skills and bring positive energy to your work.
- Have related experience providing exceptional technical customer support.
- Are a talented multitasker.
- Are capable of quickly learning and acquiring the skills needed to troubleshoot our company’s software and hardware products.
- Can work with autonomy.
- Are consistently on time and reliable.
- Have a desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Have knowledge of computers, operating systems (preferably Mac OS and Linux), browsers, and networking.
- Computer Network Administration
- Linux and macOS Operating Systems
- Proficiency with Command Line/Bash, and SQL
- Network configuration involving the setup of gateways, routers, firewalls, and VPNs
- Experience with DICOM
- Knowledge of standard practices related to help desk support, call centers, customer service, and IT service management
- Formal information systems or technology training