Purview is a fun-loving team of professionals who work hard and care deeply about improving medical outcomes for patients through cutting-edge technology. We’re industry thought leaders who champion true progress and innovation in the health care technology arena. We create products that have helped improve patient care for millions of patients in over 170 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Content Writer to support and communicate our marketing strategies across multiple channels. You’ll be an organized and creative self-starter who is passionate about creating content that drives results. You will work directly with the marketing manager to strategize, develop and execute the content calendar to align with overall company goals. This position is a blend of strategic execution and hands-on project management.
The ideal candidate will have a journalist mindset and a drive to provide messaging that resonates with our audience in a way that also complies with SEO best practices. Experience in healthcare is preferred. This role is part storyteller, part investigative journalist, and part strategic executor.
You can expect to use your skills to engage Purview’s audience through blogs, user stories, sales materials, website pages, etc. You will provide strategic guidance to the team about the best ways to communicate with and educate our audience in various healthcare provider verticals.
In this role you will be working remotely with the ability to work in the office should the need or want arise.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with sales to provide compelling brand materials that can help engage prospects in the pipeline
- Gaining a deep understanding of the unique pain points our prospects face and the way our software works to solve them
- Building and managing an editorial calendar for content across all channels
- Adhering to SEO best practices and maintaining brand standard consistency across all published materials
- Analyzing and monitoring the success of published assets using insights to improve and inform content strategy
- Owning the customer journey and gaining cross-departmental alignment
- Developing and refining a written style guide to create consistency across all medium
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of content writing experience
- Excellent storytelling and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to achieve a shared goal
- Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Healthcare industry experience (specifically a deep understanding of the hospital and private practice sector)
- A fundamental understanding of SEO and how to optimize writing accordingly
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Have experience with a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Business Model.
- Experience with marketing automation software (preferably HubSpot)
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full-time, salaried position. Employee benefits include the ability to work from home, company subsidized health insurance, company contribution to a retirement plan and health saving account, education, and wellness reimbursement program, and paid time off and holidays.