Purview is a fun-loving team of professionals who work hard and care deeply about improving medical outcomes for patients through cutting-edge technology. We’re industry thought leaders who champion true progress and innovation in the health care technology arena. We create products that have helped improve patient care for millions of patients in over 170 countries around the world.
We are looking for someone to join our team who possesses an interest in healthcare case management and coordination. The applicant should be someone who specializes in multitasking, with excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate is dedicated, hardworking, and detail-oriented. In this role, you will be working as the liaison between patients and providers to facilitate remote second opinions. Due to the delicacy of these events, it is important that you are empathetic in nature and can instill trust within the patient. This role is remote with the ability to work in the office should the need or want arise.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The aggregation of patient records.
- The facilitation of remote second opinions as requested by patients.
- Liaising between patients and providers.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Being a direct line of communication for clients participating in remote second opinion programs. ● Understanding and maneuvering Purview Enterprise.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and bring positive energy to your work.
- Have strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Can provide empathetic communication with patients.
- Can work with autonomy.
- Are consistently on time and reliable.
- Have a desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Have a bachelor's degree in public health or health-related field.
- Have experience working with protected health information (PHI).
- Have HIPAA training/certifications
- Have experience working in a healthcare-related field with general knowledge of medical terminology
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. This is a full-time, salary position. Employee benefits include the ability to work from home, company subsidized health insurance, company contribution to a retirement plan and health saving account, education and wellness reimbursement program, and paid time off and holidays.